Instagram is a simple and easy to use application specifically designed for mobile phones. The Instagram application allows you to take a photo, add an effect, and share your photo instantly on Instagram or any other social network like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr.
You can use this app on iPhone, Android and now on Blackberry too. You can now download Instagram for Blackberry absolutely free. Following we have a quick guide on how you can download Instagram for Blackberry.
1. First thing is, you must download the application to your desktop, or directly to your Phone or Tablet. To do so, go to http://instagrambb.com/ , You can click on any of the two buttons that you see here i.e. "Click Here to Download" or "Blackberry Compatible".
2. In case you have downloaded the application on your computer, then connect your Blackberry Phone or tablet to your computer, and put the Application file in the map "Applications".
3. In case you have downloaded the app straight on your mobile phone, then launch the program directly from your applications menu.
4. Open the application and create your Instagram account, or login if you already have an account.
5. That's it. You have successfully Downloaded Instagram App on Blackberry phone.
Once you are logged in, you can now snap pictures, apply filters & effects, publish them to your Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr accounts.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.