Videos are for everyone now! As a member of Flickr, you are able to upload and share videos just like you do with photos. Backup your videos at full resolution to Flickr. As Flickr offers 1 Terabyte of free space, members can now upload videos of up to 1GB in size. The process of uploading photos & videos to Flickr is exactly similar. The way you browse & upload photos to Flickr is exactly how you upload videos to Flickr. You can either upload videos to Flickr via its web interface or through an uploading tool. Basically, all Flickr uploaders are similar in use and they are very easy.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr Video Uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up videos on to any other online service account or cloud storage accounts.
Here's how you can upload videos to Flickr:
- Connect your Flickr account from ACCOUNTS tab by providing your login ID & password.
- Once connected, you'll see a green tick mark in front of your Flickr account that says 'Connected'.
- Now go to 'Videos' tab and click 'Associate Photo Folder' button.
- Choose from folders on your computer to upload to Flickr and then click 'Save' Button.
- Once you have associated the folder, you'll see a set of check-boxes in front of it corresponding to various services. In order to upload photos to Flickr, select the checkbox with Flickr icon.
- Now click the 'Upload' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
PicBackMan will upload them to your Flickr account.
PicBackMan Flickr Uploader
for Photos & Videos helps you save lots of manual work when it comes to bulk uploading photos and/or videos to your Flickr account. Using our Flickr photo uploaders is easy and requires minimal efforts from your side. Set it once and the uploader will do the rest.