If you have interest in street photography and have been thinking of developing it as hobby or profession, you've most likely heard about Eric Kim, a California based photographer. He is one of those photographers who are not just shooting and clicking pictures but are also very active on social media and blogging world. Eric Kim is an international street photographer who needs no further introduction. Following are some of the photography tips from him.
1. When taking candid photos of people in the street, it is easier to use a wide-angle than a telephoto lens.
2. Be respectful when taking photos of people or places.
3. Photography is more than simply taking photos, it is a philosophy of life
4. Don't be afraid to take photos in the rain.
5. Don't look suspicious when taking photos- blend in with the environment.
6. Good self-portraits are harder to take than they seem.
7. The more gear you carry around with you the less you will enjoy photography.
8. The best photographs tell stories that begs the viewer for more.
9. You don't need to fly to Paris to get good photos; the best photo opportunities are in your backyard.
10. You can't "photoshop" bad images into good ones.
11. You will find the best photo opportunities in the least likely situations.
12. 35mm (on full frame) is the best "walk-around" focal length.
13. Natural light is the best light.
14. Shoot with confidence.
Last but not the least
15. Be original in your photography. Don't try to copy the style of others.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”