Photo books can never go out of fashion. They are always the best way to catch up with your past while you sit alone and turn through every page of your life, revisiting every moment that you had spent in your past. But making it wanting to pick up again and again is a challenge. Therefore, your first photo book should be a masterpiece. Below are a few tips on making your first photo book.
1. Begin with selecting a photo book type. This means that you must first select the book on which you would be pasting the pictures.
2. It is very important to know the theme or the purpose of the photo book. It should be clear to you for whom or for what purpose are you making the book.
3. The theme will help you decide the colour of your photo book pages. If you can’t find a photo book that is of different colours, you can paint it yourself. This will give it a more ‘your’ touch.
4. Coming to the picture selecting part. Now that you know the purpose of making the photo book, it will now be east in selecting pictures. For example, if you are making it a birthday photo book, you will have loads of fun pictures to add in your photo book. For example, the picture of the birthday cake, the family present at the party, the friends together, the birthday bot or the girl, etc.
5. Now the tricky part. The pictures that you will be using should be edited very well. They should be bright and cheerful.
6. It is not possible to have the same colour background in all the photographs since each photo graph is different. So, to give a common or rather appealing background to the photographs, you must choose a pastel shade background of the photo book. This will not interfere with the pictures and would help them stand out.
7. How you place the pictures of the photo book also make the book interesting. If you paste them in the regular manner, they are likely to look boring. Therefore, try something different like pasting them in different angles.
8. Cut outs of photographs can play an interesting role in making the photo book stand out from the regular. IF you think a picture deserves a cut-out, then u must do so. You can even outline those photos with different coloured sketch pens of even glitter pens. You can make sketch cartoons next to them, in a way that they resemble the one in the photograph.
9. Do now forget the cover of the photo book. You can cover a chart paper of a different colour and write on it. Don’t forget to mention the date and the purpose of the book.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”