Photobucket is an image hosting website for your photos and video sharing. Photobucket was founded by Alex Welch and Darren Crystal in 2003. Photobucket offers 2GB of FREE storage space to all its users. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Photobucket offers 20GB space for $29.99/year, 50GB space for $49.99/year, 100GB space for $89.99/year, 200GB space for $169.99/year and 500GB space for $399.99/year.
Here are the steps to upload videos from iPad to Photobucket:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Photobucket app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
- Enter your account username and password, then tap sign in.
- Once you have signed into the app, tap "My Albums" located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Up arrow located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose upload source. You can upload from your "Photo Library" or directly from your "Camera".
- Select "Photo Library" option.
- Select videos which you want to upload.
- All your videos now will be uploaded to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos. Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.