DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service operated by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to access them from anywhere. Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It offers 2GB of free storage space for all its users. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Their plans start from as low as 100GB for $99/year and goes as high as 500GB for $499/year.
Following are the steps to backup Dropbox photos to OneDrive on iPad:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Go to "DropBox app" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photos which you want to backup.
- Tap "Up-arrow" button located at top of the screen.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Select "Open in OneDrive" icon.
- Click "Upload to OneDrive" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- All your Dropbox photos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.