Picasa is a digital photo organizing & photo sharing website by Google. It allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit & share them with others. You can email your photos by setting up your Picasa account at http://picasaweb.google.com/ which allows you to upload photos by email. check the box 'Allow me to upload photos by email' from 'Settings' and save the email address in your phone. You can then just email the photos from your iPhone to Picasa using the newly created email address. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos to Picasa web from your iPhone, read below.
Following are the steps to Upload Photos from iPhone to Picasa Web using 'Email Upload':
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Gear icon" located at the top right corner of the window.
- Select "Settings" option.
- Click "General" tab.
- In the "Upload photos by email" section, select the "Allow me to upload photos by email".
- Enter a "secret word". The secret word must be 6-15 letters/digits long.
- As soon as you enter this word, you will get an email address.
- Click "Save changes" button.
- Open your iPhone's email address book & enter your Picasa web's email address as a contact.
- To email upload your photos, just attach them to an email message and send it to the newly-created address.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Picasa web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.