Picasa is a digital photo organizing & photo sharing website. It allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them online. Picasa was originally created by a company named 'Lifescape'in 2002 & is now owned by Google since 2004. If you have a Google account, you can directly access Picasa web. Picasa allows you to store large photos for upto 1GB. Storage limit for 2048x2048 pixel photos or smaller (800x800 pixel photos) is unlimited.
Following are the steps to upload photos from iPad to Picasa web albums:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Picasa app" on your iPad & launch it.
- Tap "Picasa" on your iPad.
- You will see the 'Picasa Account' page to start using Picasa web albums, click "Sign Up" button.
- Login to your account, type your username and password.
- â€œPicasa photosâ€ will access your iPad photos automatically on the screen.
- You will see your photo albums on the left side of the screen.
- Select photos which you want to upload.
- Tap "Upload photos".
- All your photos now will be uploaded to Picasa web album.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.