Once you device is updated with the latest software and your iCloud account is all setup, it’s easy to turn on the 'iCloud Photo Sharing' on any of your Apple device. Follow the steps below to turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on various devices:
Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on iOS device:
Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on Mac:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and turn on iCloud Photo Sharing
Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on Apple TV:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences
- Click iCloud, then select Photos.
- Turn on Photo Sharing in one of these applications:
- iPhoto: Choose iPhoto > Preferences. Click iCloud, then select Photo Sharing.
- Aperture: Choose Aperture > Preferences. Click iCloud, then select Photo Sharing.
Turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on Windows PC:
- Go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Photos Settings and turn on Photo Sharing.
- Open iCloud for Windows 4.0 (or iCloud Control Panel) and select Photos. Click the Options button to verify that iCloud Photo Sharing is on and adjust the settings. Click Apply when you're done.
If you're using earlier versions of iOS, iCloud Control Panel, iPhoto, or Aperture, you can still create and view shared albums.