iCloud Drive is a secure place to access all of your photos, videos and documents from Mac, Windows PC and iOS device. It allows you to store any type of file in your account. There is no restriction on file type, so you can keep all of your photos, videos, projects, presentations and more across all of your devices. To do so, you need to enable iCloud on all your devices.
Here are the steps to Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhoto to iCloud Drive on Mac:
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
- Open "iPhoto" on your Mac.
- Select photos and videos which you want to transfer.
- Click "File" tab.
- Select "Export" option.
- A "Export" window opens up.
- Select the file type in Kind, File Name, Subfolder Format and more.
- Click "Export" button.
- Choose "iCloud Drive" folder.
- This way you can transfer photos and videos from iPhoto to iCloud Drive on Mac.
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.