Google introduces 'Shared Album' feature to Google Photos. It allows you to create a new shared album, add photos and videos to the shared album, get a link to your photo, video or an entire album and share them with others who don't use the Google Photos app. You can also allow others to add their photos to your shared album. To allow them, you just need to move the slider from left to right to turn ON "Let others add their photos" feature.
Here are the steps to Add Photos and Videos from Google Photos to Shared Album on Computer:
- Go to https://photos.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Main Menu i.e 3 horizontal lines" icon located at the top left the corner of the screen.
- Click "Photos" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Place your cursor over a photo or video. Click the check mark button. You can also hold the shift key to select multiple photos and videos.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- A "Share" window opens up.
- You will see 3 options i.e "New shared album", "Add to Shared album" and "Get link".
- Click "Add to Shared Album" tab and select an existing album.
- Your photos and videos will now be added to Shared Album on Google Photos.
Quick tip Before Add Photos and Videos from Google Photos to Shared Albums
Photos & videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos and videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos or videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos & videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.