Google Drive allows you to create files and folders, upload photos and videos, share them to other people and more. If you are the owner of the file or folder, then you can stop sharing files that you previously shared, prevent people from downloading or printing your file, and prevent people from sharing your file with others. If you are looking for a step by step process to stop sharing photo file or folder with a person on Google Drive, read below.
Here are the steps to Stop Sharing a Photo File or Folder with a Specific Person on Google Drive:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Select a photo file or folder which you want to stop sharing.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top of the window.
- Click "Advanced" button located at the bottom right of the window.
- Click "X" button located next to each person which you want to remove.
- Click "Save changes" button.
- This way you can stop sharing a photo file or folder with a specific person on Google Drive.