iCloud Photo Sharing lets you invite people to view albums you create and keep on iCloud. You create an album and invite specific people to see it. As you add more photos to the album, the invitees are notified that new photos have been added and can go view them.
Following is the step by step process to share photos on your iPhone with iCloud Photo sharing with few selective people
- Tap Photos on the Home screen.
- Tap the Moment or Album that has the photos you want to share. To share just one photo, open the photo and then tap the Share button and go to Step 6.
- Tap the Select button.
- Tap the photos you want to share.
- Tap the Share button.If you want to share all the photos in a Moment, tap the Share button above the Moment, and then tap Share This Moment.
- Tap iCloud Photo Sharing. A dialog opens. Type an optional comment and then do one of the following:
- If the album name that appears next to Shared Album is the one you want to add photos to, simply tap Post.
- If you want to add the photos to a different existing album, tap Shared Album and then tap the one you want to use.
- If you want to create and share a new album, tap Shared Album and then tap New Shared Album.
- Tap Post. Addressees receive an invitation to subscribe to your Shared Album.
- After someone joins your shared Shared Album, they’ll be notified when new images are added.