Google Drive is a cloud service by Google that allows you to backup photos, videos & files online. Google Drive allows you to access all your files from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Download Google Drive & use it on your Android phone to backup photos, videos, documents and important files. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space.
Here are the steps to share photos from Google Drive to Facebook on Android phone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Picasa".
- Write caption & tap "Upload" button located on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared to Picasa.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.