Google Drive is a cloud storage & synchronization service which was released on April 24, 2012. It allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Google Drive allows you to open over 30 file types from your browser including HD video, Adobe Illustrator & photoshop. Google Drive allows you to upload, sync & play videos online in the highest quality & original format. You can upload or sync videos up to 10GB. You can easily share your Google Drive videos with others in just few clicks.
Here are steps to share Google Drive Video Album with Others on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Select video album which you want to share.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the video album.
- Tap "Add people" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A "Add people" window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your video album.
- Tap "Add" button.
- Your video album will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.