The video recording facility using Instagram is currently available for Android phone, iOS device and Windows Phone. Once you have finished recording, Instagram allows you to choose a which 15 seconds of the video you want to share. You can also add a filter, caption and a location before sharing video to other sites.
Here are the steps to Record a Video and Upload to Instagram on Windows Phone:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram" app on your Windows Phone from the Windows Phone store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Windows Phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap "Video" icon.
- Press and hold "Round button" to start recording.
- Lift your finger off the button to stop recording.
- Add a filter to the video and tap "check mark" button.
- A "Share To" window opens up.
- Write a caption and tap "Check mark" button.
- This is how you can record a video and upload to Instagram on Windows Phone.