Photobucket is an online image hosting and sharing website where you can backup photos and videos to share them with other people. It offers photo and videos storage, sharing services, story creation products and much more. These services offered via the website, mobile applications and other social media networks. It allows you to mark your photos and videos as 'Private' or 'Public'. When you mark them as 'Private' then they will show up in public search results on the website. If you have given access to your friends, those will be able to view the photos and videos either in your album or in search results. You can move videos from Picasa to Photobucket with simple steps.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Picasa Web to Photobucket:
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Select the video which you want to download.
- You will see video in bigger size.
- Click "More" button located at top of the window.
- Select "Download video" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Picasa web.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move videos from Picasa to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.