Photobucket is an online simple-to-use Photo and video hosting service. It allows you to backup photos and videos to share them with family and friends. It allows you to upload videos upto 10 minutes or less, and 500 MB or less. The supported video file types by Photobucket are .3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .avi, .divx, .flv, .gif, .mov, .mp4, .mpeg4, .mpg4, .mpeg, .mpg, .m4v, and .wmv. When you upload videos to Photobucket, it will convert to .mp4 format. It allows you to share photos, videos and albums by mobile devices, emails, instant messaging and social media networks. Moving videos from OneDrive to your Photobucket account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup videos to Photobucket.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Photobucket:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.