Photobucket is an online photo and video sharing website. It offers a wide variety of features like full resolution photo backup, video backup, sharing of photos and videos, creating Photobucket stories using photos and videos, Photo editing and much more. It allows you to upload videos upto 500 MB or less or shorter than 10 minutes. Google Drive is a cloud storage service where you can upload photos, videos and important documents. It allows you to upload videos shorter than 15 minutes. To learn how to move videos from Google Drive to Photobucket, check our the steps below.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Google Drive to Photobucket:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos that you wish to download.
- "Right click" the selected videos, select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move videos from Google Drive to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.