Box Inc. is a popular cloud storage and file sharing service which allows you to backup photos and videos. Box service has endless list of sharing and privacy features were built specifically for business and IT people. It allows you to store any kind of file, share it with family, friends and co-workers, and leave comments on others photos, videos and work. You will get notification when others add comments on your photos, videos and files. It allows you to create basic text documents and preview files from Box's website. You can easily move videos from Dropbox to Box account by using computer.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Dropbox to Box:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the videos that you wish to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox album.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "New..." button located at left side of the window.
- Select "New Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album.
- Click "Okay" button.
- Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here yet.
- Click "Upload" button located left side of the screen to upload videos to this folder.
- Select "Upload File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Once your files are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Box account.
- This is how you can move videos from Dropbox to Box.