SmugMug is a easy and safe to store, share and sell your photos online. But, it is a paid photo sharing website which allows you to upload both HD photos and videos to your account. If you want to edit your SmugMug photos, then you can use iPhoto. iPhoto is an Apple's photo editing software where you can edit and organize photos and videos. To learn how to move photos from SmugMug to iPhoto on Mac, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from SmugMug to iPhoto on Mac:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Organize" button located at top of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video galleries.
- Open the photo gallery which you want to download.
- Click "Tools" option located at the top menu bar.
- Select "Download All" option.
- SmugMug will start to create a .zip archive of your chosen gallery.
- You will see a message "Click the link below to download an archive of this gallery's images".
- Click "Done" button.
- Your SmugMug photo gallery will now be downloaded to Mac.
- Open "iPhoto" on Mac.
- Click "File" tab.
- Select "Import to Library..." option.
- A "Finder Window" opens up.
- Locate the folder containing the photos which you want to import.
- Select your SmugMug photos or folder and drag them into iPhoto viewing area.
- This is how you can move photos from SmugMug to iPhoto on Mac.