Trying to move photos from Dropbox to Android Gallery? Looks like it is going through the motions but do no show up there? Then here is the step by step process which will help you to Move photos from Dropbox to Android Gallery.
Following are the steps to Move photos from Dropbox to Android Gallery:
- In your Dropbox app, go to where your photos are.
- Next, you will need to long press on a photo to select it.
- Now tap on 'Subsequent photos' or select all using the 'double ticks' icon.
- Once done, you may press the 'three dots' icon and then tap 'Save to Device'.
- Now choose where to store the photos & tap on 'Export'.
In the case of storing the photos, videos or files directly to the SD card as per the steps mentioned about, you may need to use some File Manager on your phone to move it over to your SD card. You can also install some third part application (syncing/uploading) Dropbox folders & your gallery, media to your SD card.