Migrating photo and video folders from Google Drive to iCloud is easy. First, you need to download and install Google Drive desktop application on your Mac. Once you have install Google Drive on your Mac, it creates a folder on your hard disk i.e 'Google Drive' folder. You can easily copy or transfer Google Drive photos, videos, document files and folders to iCloud Drive using Mac. Mac users will be able to search for their online cloud photo and video files and tag then directly through 'Finder'.
Here are the steps to Migrate Google Drive Photos and Videos to iCloud Drive:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download & Install "Google Drive Desktop Application" on your Mac. It creates a folder on your systems hard disk. The folder is named "Google Drive".
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Open "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Click "iCloud Drive" located left side under the Favorites section.
- You can create a folder on your iCloud Drive to save migrated photos and videos.
- Open another "Finder Window" on your Mac.
- Navigate to your "Google Drive Files".
- Once you have opened Google Drive Files, copy the file or folder from Google Drive and paste them on iCloud Drive's Folder.
- This is how you can migrate Google Drive photos and videos to iCloud Drive.
Quick tip before you migrate Google Drive photos and videos to iCloud Drive:
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan Google Drive Uploader is the easiest and simplest way to keep your Google Drive photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your Google Drive account and tell PicBackMan where to download/move your photos - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk downloads all photos to your computer as well as allows you to move them to another online service of your choice. You don't have to ever touch it.