One of the best phones in the market today, iPhone, is also a very nice camera phone as far as its rivals are concerned. The picture quality is sharp and resolution is also decent for a smartphone.
But many iPhone users forget to store photos in their phones properly and make a backup. It might not seem like a very important thing to you, but that is not how you will feel if you were to one day suddenly lose all photos in your camera.
So be safe and back them up as soon as you click them. Here are four ways in which you can successfully make a backup with no (or very little) hassle:
1. You can store your photos on a Cloud service which provides storage as well as access facility from any iOS system. iCloud is a service which suits the requirement of all Apple systems like iPad, iPhone and Mac. You can auto-sync your iPhone into making a backup on iCloud every time you click a photo.
2. You can use the services of a website which gives you storage space for your photos, like SugarSycn, Carbonite etc. They usually have 5-10Gb free space, depending on which site you want to use, and charge you if you require more space for storing your photos.
3. You can upload photos to popular social media websites like Facebook, which by the way offers unlimited space to display your images. But keep in mind, it is exactly that –a display platform for your images, not storage—and also the resolution of image gets reduced when it is uploaded on Facebook. So the photo is re-sized and if you delete the one which is there on your phone, then the original photo is as good as lost.
4. Dropbox and Google Drive are also excellent cloud-based services which let you store your images and make a backup. It also has the auto-sync facility, which is very convenient.
5. If nothing else works for you, then go retro in your ways and plug your iPhone into a computer and transfer the photos that you want to save. You can then proceed to either make a backup on an external HDD or can use the above-mentioned suggestions to store your images.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”