If you back your video to Google Drive and want to download it back from the Drive, you can download it to any of your connected device, irrespective of, from which device the video was uploaded. You would mostly prefer downloading the video on your PC, as it can afford the space required for the video.
Follow the steps to Download Videos from Google Drive to PC:
- Go to drive.google.com from your PC.
- Once the drive opens, you would find a panel on the left hand side.
- Search for Google Photos in it and select it.
- All your videos would be displayed here. Browse for the video you want to download and select it.
- Right click on the selected video and hit ‘Download’. Your video would be downloaded soon.