OneDrive (known as SkyDrive) is a cloud storage service where users can store & backup photos, videos, files & documents. Users can access OneDrive from their mobile phones or from a web browser on PC. OneDrive offer features & functions that allow you to easily store and share photos, documents, videos and more.
OneDrive is one of the best places to backup your Photos. It offers 7GB free storage space for new users & goes as high as 200 GB for $50 for per year.
Here are the steps to download videos from a shared SkyDrive album:
1. Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create an account.
2. Once you have signed in to your account, go to the Shared album link.
3. OneDrive gives you 3 options to download the shared album.
a) You can download the Entire album.
b) You can download individual videos.
c) You can download multiple selected videos from the album.
4. If you want to download an entire album, go to the album, click on "Folder actions" located at the top of the window & select "Download folder" option. Your browser prompts you about .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the shared album.
5. If you want to download an individual video from the shared album, click on the thumbnail to view. As soon as you click on the thumbnail the video opens up in bigger size. On the top menu bar you will see a "download" button. click on it to Download the video. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video.
5. If you want to download only few selected videos, go to the album. You will see a tiny checkbox at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos. Select the videos (which you want to download) and click "Download" button at the top. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain videos from the album.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.