Dropbox is an online photo and video backup solution where you can store any kind of file including photos, videos and documents. It allows you to view, organize and move your photos and videos from one album to another. It offers 2 GB of free storage space to all its users. You can upgrade your free 2 GB account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. It offers 100GB space for $9.99/month, 200GB space for $19.99/month and 500GB space for $49.99/month. You can earn an extra storage space i.e 125 MB by inviting friends to Dropbox. You can earn some extra space by sending feedback about your Dropbox experience. You can easily move photos from Box to Dropbox account.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the photos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire photo folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your photos.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.