Photobucket is a photo and video hosting website which allows you to online backup photos, videos & access them from smartphones, tablets & computers. It offers 2GB of free storage space for all its users. It has a feature "Photobucket Stories" which allows you to create stories, add photos, videos & text into stories & share them with family & friends. It also allows you to embed your stories into blogs, forums & websites.
Here are the steps to Download Photo Album from Photobucket to computer:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "Library" located at the top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- Select the photo album which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located at the right side of the window.
- Click "Download".
- A "Download window" opens up. Validate that you are a human by sliding the arrow left to right.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Photobucket account.
- Your photo album will now be downloaded to computer.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.