DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service which allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to access them from anywhere. Dropbox Inc. was founded in 2007 by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Their plans start from as low as 100GB for $9.99/month and go as high as 500GB for $49.99/month.
Following are the two ways to download a video from Dropbox to computer:
A. The PicBackMan way:
- On Accounts tab associate your Dropbox account.
- Go to Migrate tab and click on 'Choose Account to Migrate' button. Now select Dropbox from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
- In order to download Dropbox videos to your computer, select the check box corresponding to the 'Computer' icon.
- Now click 'Migrate' button that you see at the bottom of the window.
- All your Dropbox videos will now be downloaded to your computer.
B. The Other Way
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Photos" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the video which you want to download. You will see it in full size.
- Click "..." i.e. "More actions" located at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Dropbox website.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.