The camera uploads feature automatically adds the photos and videos from your phone, camera, SD card, or many other media devices whenever you connect it to your computer. The feature depends on Windows AutoPlay to work correctly. To locate AutoPlay settings:
- Open your computer's Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click AutoPlay.
Once you've verified that AutoPlay is configured, please check that you have the latest version of the Dropbox desktop application. You're then ready to use camera uploads.
Enable camera uploads:
- Click the Dropbox icon in the system tray.
- Click the gear icon
- Select Preferencesâ€¦.
- Click Change AutoPlay Settings from the Camera Upload section.
- AutoPlay settings will appear in a new window.
- To enable camera uploads, click the menu next to the media devices and select Import pictures and video using Dropbox
- To disable camera uploads, click the menu next to the camera, phone, or other media device and select Take no action