OneDrive or SkyDrive is a cloud storage service developed by Microsoft. You need a Microsoft account to use OneDrive. You can download the free OneDrive app on your iPad to store your photos, videos and files. You can upload photos and videos directly onto the OneDrive website or any mobile device. Once you have uploaded photos and videos to OneDrive, you can organize then into groups and share them with family and friends. If you are looking for a step by step process to download photos from OneDrive to iPad, read below.
Following are the steps to Download a Photo from OneDrive to iPad:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive App" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "OneDrive app" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap the photo, you will see it in full size.
- Tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Select "Download" option.
- Your photo will now be downloaded to iPad.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.