Photo syncing allows you to save the photos to any account from your mobile phone. Your synced photos are saved privately in a section of your accounts. Some of us don't like to sync all the photos on an iPhone then you can follow the steps given below and free your worries.
Following are the two ways to delete synced pictures on an iPhone:
1. Delete iPhone Synced Pictures by Syncing No Pictures: There is no direct method or process to delete the synced pictures for iPhone but following are the steps which will help you to delete iPhone synced photos by syncing no pictures.
- Open iTunes.
- Now connect it with your iDevice.
- Click on the 'Device' button.
- Now go to 'Photos' > 'Sync Photos' > Select 'Copy photo from Photos' > Below check 'Selected Albums' (do not select any albums).
- Now click on 'Apply'.
2. Selectively Delete Synced Photos from iPhone/iPad without iTunes: There are some way which may help you to quickly and safely delete synced photos without using iTunes sync using AnyTrans.
- First, you need to install 'AnyTrans' on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Now click on 'Photos' > 'Photo Library'.
- To preview synced photos, select the photos you want to delete by clicking on 'Delete' button.