Dropbox is a cloud storage service that offers free storage space upto 2GB and incentives to increase the free storage space. Dropbox backs your latest shot Videos over connection to WiFi as well as Data connection. You have the liability to check any of these. You can view all the Videos on all the devices, with Dropbox installed.
For the step by step process, read on:
1. Go to App store from your iPhone and install Dropbox if you don’t have it.
2. If you didn’t have an account previously, you need to fill some details to sign in.
3. Now, Dropbox would ask you for setting up ‘Camera Upload’. This would allow all your iPhone shot Videos to be uploaded to Dropbox.
4. Dropbox also asks you whether the upload shall occur over Wifi connection or over WiFi or Cellular connection. A pop up window showing ‘Dropbox would like to access your Photos’ would occur along with the ‘OK and Don’t Allow’ boxes. Click on ‘OK’.
5. Once the access takes place, your Photos are Backed to the cloud storage. This means that you can now access your Videos from iPhone on your Mac. Hence the Backup is successful, when you download the Videos on your Mac
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”