We love shooting videos with our android smartphone cameras, but are too lazy to back them up on desktop or on the web. Android doesn't offer a native backup service, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t backup at all.
Following is a quick guide to let you know how to backup Android videos to Desktop PC :
1. Connect your phone to your computer through the USB cable that came with your phone.
2. Open your computers file explorer. In Windows this can be done by right clicking the start menu and choosing file explorer.
3. If your phone has an SD card, you’ll probably see two option here ; one is ‘card’ and the other is ‘phone’.
4. If you store videos on your SD card then click on ‘card’ or else click ‘Phone’.
5. Now you’ll see a set of folders on the window that opens up.
6. Look for a folder named ’DCIM’. This is the default folder that holds all your videos and photos. If you have stored your videos separately on to any other folder inside ‘DCIM’ (it is possible to create a separate folder for videos) , open up that folder.
7. Right click the folder (where your videos are stored) and copy it. Now, browse to a location on your computer where you would like to backup these videos and paste the folder here.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”