Picasa is a good place to backup photos. It is easy to use and is accessible from anywhere in the world. Backing up Instagram photos to Picasa is relatively easier for Android users than iOS users. If you are an Android user, you can backup Instagram photos to your Picasa account in just few clicks. However, it is not recommended if you have a large collection of Instagram photos.
The process is dead easy and effortless. All you need is an Instagram app, and Picasa account and off-course the photo(s) that you want to backup.
1. Snap the photo, save it and share it with any of the other social networks (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter etc.) like you always do.
2. Now go to your Phone's gallery. There you would see an album named 'Instagram' (created by default. All your Instagram photos are saved here).
3. Open the album and select the photo(s) that you wish to upload to Picasa.
4. Once selected, click the Share icon / button. The moment you click the share button, you'll see a bunch of apps and services where you can share selected photo(s).
5. Choose Picasa. Add caption for the photo(s).
6. Now, you can either choose an existing album or create a new one to upload photos.
7. Choose from the privacy settings i.e. 'Public' or 'Unlisted'
8. Once everything is done, click 'Upload button'
9. Selected Instagram photo(s) will be backed up to your Picasa account.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.