iCloud Photo Library automatically keeps a backup of every photo you take using iCloud. When you turn on iCloud Photo Library, your photos will automatically be uploaded to iCloud.
If you are looking for a step by step process to backup photos to iCloud then go through the procedure given below.
Here are the steps to backup photos to iCloud:
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ tab & click on ‘iCloud’. If you are using iOS 8, 9 or any latest versions then go to ‘Storage’ tab then click on ‘Manage Storage’.
- Click on ‘Backup’ Option & make sure that ‘iCloud Backup’ is turned on.
- Now click on ‘Backup Now’ & wait till the whole backup is finished.
- Once it is done, then go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > then Manage Storage and select your device. This backup will appear in the details with the backup time & size.