To backup photos and videos to iCloud, you need to enable iCloud Backup on your iPad. If you have set up of iCloud account, then you can backup a video, movie or projects to iCloud Drive. Once you done this, you can access your videos from any other device.
Here are the steps to Backup iMovie Videos to iCloud Drive on iPad:
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
- Open "iMovie" on your iPad.
- Tap "Projects" browser.
- Tap a video which you want to backup.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "iCloud Drive".
- You have 2 options to backup.
- a) Tap "Video File" to save video file which you can play on all your devices.
- b) Tap "iMovie Project" to save a project file which you can open and edit in iMovie on another iOS device.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to save the file.
- Tap "Done" button.
- This way you can backup iMovie video to iCloud Drive on iPad.
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.