It is a hectic process to sit deleting your iPhone Videos one by one after a transfer to your Mac. Well I have a solution to reduce your work over here. You would be pleased to know that your Videos can be simply ‘Migrated’ from your iPhone to the Mac. ie. Your Videos would be deleted automatically after the transfer to Mac.
Follow the simple steps to make a setting for Migration:
1. Once you make sure your iTunes is updated to the latest version and connect your iPhone to the Mac with connecting cables, start the transfer by selecting your videos and clicking ‘Import Selected’.
2. If you want to transfer all new Videos, then hit ‘import All New Items’.
3. Now, when your Import is completed, a Message Box asks you if you want to Delete your Videos from the iPhone, or keep them.
4. Select the ‘Delete Items After Import’ option ( Next to ‘Import Selected’) to automatically Delete your Videos once transferred.
5. You can disconnect the iPhone from Mac now,as the transfer is completed and your Videos have been deleted from the iPhone, freeing up space.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”