Dropbox offers all its users a 2GB of cloud based file storage space absolutely free. Plus Dropbox has a referral plan where referring a friend can earn you 500 MB of extra space per referral. This can go up to a total of 16 GB. So all you get is a total of 18 GB of cloud storage space for free. They do have paid solutions starting from 100 GB to 500 GB at monthly rates.
1. Download and Install the free Dropbox application from the App Store.
2. Sign up for an account if you haven't done so yet (2GB account is free, pay for more)
3. Launch Dropbox App on your iPhone and login to your account.
4. At the "Camera Upload" screen, choose "Only Wi-Fi" (recommended) and then tap "Enable", then tap "Allow" to provide Dropbox access to the camera roll to begin uploading photos.
5. The initial backup process may be time consuming. It depends on your connection speed as well as on the number of photos uploading. You can check the progress any time by going to the Photos tab.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.