Looking for a process to send multiple or more than one photos from your iPhoto via email? Here we have a step by step process to show you how you can attach multiple photos from iPhoto to an email on your iPad.
- Launch iPhoto and tap on Albums. As long as Photo Stream is enabled within your iCloud settings on the iPad you should see your shared albums.
- In the Albums screen tap on the album from which you’d like to select images.
- To select multiple images tap on the ellipses (…) icon in the bottom right corner.
- Now, in the Options window that appears, tap Multiple Photos. Then, tap the thumbnail images that represent the pictures you’d like to email. Note that when emailing images you can choose only up to five.
- A white check mark will appear in the top right corner of each selected image. Tap Done when you are.
- All the selected photos will now appear in larger form in the main window.
- To email them, tap on the 'Share' icon and then choose 'Mail.
- In the resulting pane, select 'Selected, Flagged, or All'.
- Once you have made your choice, a new message screen appears that contains the photos you selected.
- Now, enter the addresses in 'To' field, enter the email subject and a message and tap send.
That's it, this is how you send or attach multiple photos from iPhoto to an email on iPad