Instagram in its initial days of launch saw a crazed fan following. Everyone who came to know about its launch, started using it instantly and the world soon became a land of filter-crazed and filter-obsessed people who were just snapping and uploading pictures of almost anything and everything. Today it has become one of the most widely used photo application in the world. Today, people have started to discover new ways and techniques to take better Instagram pictures.
So, if you too want to learn how to take awesome Instagram photos, here are five tips to make your Instagram photos look better.
1. Get the details right. Sometimes the beauty lies in the details. For example a branch may look more beautiful than a whole tree. Try and capture details of a subject.
2. You can use other apps to enhance your subject or anything that you wish in your frame. For example to get the bokeh effect (or any other effect on the light source in your picture), you can use an additional app called 'LensLight'. Using this app you can add star-bursts, hearts, and sparkly-looking light things to your photos.
3. Remember the rule-of-thirds. The basic principle is that your photos will look better if important subjects or objects
aren't just positioned in the center. So, turn on the Instagram's 'Grid' function and put it to use. Position the important elements of your image where the lines intersect. This will help you compose a beautiful Instagram photo.
4. If your camera has the HDR setting available, turn it on. If your phone doesn't have the HDR function then try an app that's specially designed to create awesome HDR images. These kinds of apps work by taking a number of different photos at once, then combining them to create a really intense final photo and Instagram it later.
5. You don't ALWAYS have to apply a filter. It may sound irrelevant, but you really don't have to add a filter EVERY time you share a photo on Instagram. Your picture doesn't need a filter every time. It is not necessary that every Instagram upload has to have a filter applied.
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”