We have designed PicBackMan to be easy to use but are also committed to making you successful with PicBackMan. Browse our help section, chat with us or simply email us - we’ll be with you right away.
Skydrive / Onedrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. It has been hosting people’s data since five years, It works on all platforms i.e. Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. Except Linux & Blackberry. It can work on Linux system via ‘Storage Made Easy client’ and via several 3rd party clients for Blackberry. Everyone who has a Microsoft account gets a Skydrive / Onedrive account. Every Skydrive / Onedrive account holder gets a 7GB free space. So, if you are thinking of backing up your SmugMug photos to a cloud service, then Skydrive can be a good choice.
With PicBackMan’s migrate tool, you can easily backup and upload 100s and 1000s of SmugMug photos to your SkyDrive/OneDrive account.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your SmugMug and Skydrive / Onedrive accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select SmugMug from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a SmugMug icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to SkyDrive/OneDrive account, select the check box corresponding to SkyDrive/OneDrive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your SmugMug photos will now be migrated to your SkyDrive/OneDrive account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also it might take time for migration to complete depending upon number of photos you have in your SmugMug account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to