We have designed PicBackMan to be easy to use but are also committed to making you successful with PicBackMan. Browse our help section, chat with us or simply email us - we’ll be with you right away.
Uploading and backing up SmugMug photos to Dropbox is easy With PicBackMan’s migrate tool. Using PicBackMan you can directly upload photos from your SmugMug account to your Dropbox account. There is no need to first download SmugMug photos to your computer and then upload. PIcBackMan’s migrate tools is quick and easy to manage. All you need is to associate both your accounts i.e. SmugMug and Dropbox, PicBackMan does the rest for you. It will effortlessly migrate your SmugMug photo collection to your Dropbox account, without causing any pain to you. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how easy it is to upload SmugMug photos to Dropbox using PicBackMan.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your SmugMug and Dropbox accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select SmugMug from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a SmugMug icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Dropbox account, select the check box corresponding to Dropbox icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your SmugMug photos will now be migrated to your Dropbox account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also it might take time for migration to complete depending upon number of photos you have in your SmugMug account.
Here’s the video tutorial you can refer to