Instagram is a user-friendly mobile application available for iPhone, Android, and iPads. Instagram is a unique picture-based application which requires users to create an account to use it. Once a user has created the account, they can click photos on their mobile phones, apply filters & effects available and then post them for others to view.
Instagram also allows users to connect their Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter account to instantly share pictures with your friends out there. So if you are looking for an application or tool to upload Instagram photos to your Box account, you are at right place. Here, we introduce you to PicBackMan. The instant Instagram downloader that migrates your Instagram photos to your Box account effortlessly.
If you are looking for an easy and simple file-syncing service, then Box is the solution for you. Although its free version offers you 5GB of storage space and for people looking for more space Box offers a more enticing proposition than its free Personal edition. It is one place where you can securely backup your Instagram photos.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Instagram and Box accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Instagram from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see an Instagram icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Box account, select the check box corresponding to Box icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Instagram photos will now be migrated to your Box account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also, it might take time for migration to complete depending upon a number of photos you have in your Instagram account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services