PicBackMan is the best tool when it comes to migrating photos from one online account/service to another online account or your Windows PC. PicBackMan is an automatic bulk photo uploader and a power-packed tool that allows you to de-dupe your online accounts as well as migrate large photo collections to a different account.
Here’s how to migrate photos from Google Photos to your Windows PC :
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Google Photos account.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Google Photos from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see Google Photos icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to your computer, select the check box corresponding to ‘My computer’ icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Google Photos photos will now be migrated to your computer.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 130+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”