We have designed PicBackMan to be easy to use but are also committed to making you successful with PicBackMan. Browse our help section, chat with us or simply email us - we’ll be with you right away.
Migrating Flickr photos to your Skydrive / Onedrive account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Skydrive / Onedrive.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Skydrive / Onedrive & Flickr accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Skydrive / Onedrive account, select the check box corresponding to Skydrive / Onedrive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be migrated to your Skydrive / Onedrive account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to