Migrating Flickr photos to your Skydrive / Onedrive account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool. Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Flickr to Skydrive / Onedrive.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Skydrive / Onedrive & Flickr accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Flickr from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Flickr icon on the window and corresponding it various checkboxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Skydrive / Onedrive account, select the check box corresponding to Skydrive / Onedrive icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Flickr photos will now be migrated to your Skydrive / Onedrive account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”