Yahoo! recently announced that its photo sharing website ‘Flickr’ will now offer all its users a FREE 1 TB storage space. As soon as this news broke out, people started migrating their photos from other paid & unpaid services to Flickr. There are two main reasons why people think of Flickr as a better backup place; reason one that it stores all your photos in original resolution and other that it is offering 1 TB space, which is extra huge.
Now, if you too thinking about migrating all your Google Photos photos to your brand new Flickr account, we have an easy way to do it. i..e. using PicBackMan you can migrate all of your Google Photos photo collection to your Flickr account automatically. Migrating your Google Photos photos onto your Flickr account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool.
Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Google Photos to Flickr.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Flickr & Google Photos accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Google Photos from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Google Photos icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Flickr account, select the check box corresponding to Flickr icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Google Photos photos will now be migrated to your Flickr account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”