How to migrate photos from Picasa to Flickr?
Yahoo! recently announced that it’s photo sharing website ‘Flickr’ will now offer all its users a FREE 1 TB storage space. As soon as this news broke out, people started migrating their photos from other paid & un-paid services to Flickr. There are two main reasons why people think of Flickr as a better backup place; reason one that it stores all your photos in original resolution and other that it is offering 1 TB space, which is extra huge.
Now, if you too thinking about migrating all your Picasa photos to your brand new Flickr account, we have an easy way to do it. i..e. using PicBackMan you can migrate all of your Picasa photo collection to your Flickr account automatically. Migrating your Picasa photos onto your Flickr account is easy using PicBackMan Migrate tool.
Following we have a quick guide to let you know how to migrate photos from Picasa to Flickr.
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Flickr & Picasa accounts .
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Picasa from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. Now you’ll see a Picasa icon on the window and corresponding it various check boxes for various online services.
4. In order to migrate photos to Flickr account, select the check box corresponding to Flickr icon.
5. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window.
6. All your Picasa photos will now be migrated to your Flickr account.