Migrating your Instagram photos to your SmugMug account is easy using PicBackMan migrate tool.
Here’s how to migrate Instagram photos to SmugMug
1. On Accounts tab, associate your Instagram and SmugMug accounts.
2. Go to Migrate tab and click on ‘Choose Account to Migrate’ button. Now select Instagram from the dropdown list of associated accounts and click save.
3. In order to migrate photos to SmugMug account, select the check box corresponding to SmugMug icon.
4. Now click ‘Migrate’ button that you see at the bottom of the window
5. All your Instagram photos will now be migrated to your SmugMug account.
Note that PHOTO and VIDEO upload shouldn’t be running. Also, it might take time for migration to complete depending upon a number of photos you have in your Instagram account.
Here’s the video tutorial that you can refer to
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”