Flickr is one of the most popular photos sharing websites available today. The reason why it has become so popular is that it provides free and professional photo management service to the user. Flickr offers two kinds of accounts one is free and the other one is Paid account. The free account has a limit to upload whereas the paid account allows you to upload as many photos as you can.
Here you can upload photos directly from your hard disk to your Flickr account. It facilitates you to have an online photo backup. So, if your hard disk malfunction or crash, you have an online photo backup. What if something goes wrong with your Flickr account and you lose all your photographs? Well, in that case, you really can’t do anything. But, you can prepare for it.
There are various photo backup tools available which can be used to have a backup of your Flickr photos. Following is a list of such Free Flickr photo backup tools and application you can use to backup your account
- Backup Flickr Using Flickr Downloader
- Backup Flickr Using PicBackMan
- Backup Flickr Using Flickr Backup
- Backup Flickr Using Flump
- Backup Flickr Using FlickrFaves
- Backup Flickr Using PowerSnap
- Backup Flickr Using FlickrEdit
- Backup Flickr Using Flickrtouchr
- Backup Flickr Using FlickrDown
- Backup Flickr Using flickrBuddy
These tools are really helpful in case you clean-up or format your system and the external hard drives. Using one of these photo backup tools, it becomes dead easy to get your photos back.