If you have iCloud Photo Library enabled on your iOS device, you won't have My Photo Stream album on your device. In that case you'll find all of your photos and videos in All Photos. However, if you have 'My Photo Stream' enabled on your devices, here's how you view photos in My Photo Stream:
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: In iOS 8, you can find the last 30 days of photos added to My Photo Stream by tapping Albums, then My Photo Stream. In iOS 7, tap Photo Stream, then My Photo Stream. In iOS 7, you can find your photos by tapping the Photo Stream tab, then tapping My Photo Stream.
- On Mac machine: Your photos appear in the Shared albums section under iCloud in iPhoto 9.5 or Aperture 3.5. In earlier versions of iPhoto and Aperture, your photos appear in the Photo Stream section. In iPhoto 9.4 or later or in Aperture 3.4 or later, open the My Photo Stream album.
- On Windows 8.1 PC: From the Start screen, click the down arrow Down arrow in the lower-left corner, then click the iCloud Photos app.
- On Windows 8 PC: From the Start screen, select iCloud Photos.
- On Windows 7 PC: Click the Windows Start button, then click Pictures. Click iCloud Photos or Photo Stream under the Favorites menu in the panel on the left. Double-click My Photo Stream to view your photos.